
Your radiant energy I closely follow
Within this curved path of my own sorrow
Only meaningful coincidence
Can pull me away
From this constant orbit of helpless obedience
Leading my heart astray
You are the Sun I behold
The gravitational force that keeps me whole
Following your orbit, we sync in every step
Holding me steady, we dance in perfect unison
Together we glide into circumbinary lunatic existence
Beautifully orchestrated in proximate distance
Always circling in endless mystery , contradicting our own realities
An orbit change will spell catastrophe , giving birth to bizarre actualities
I glide along your inscrutable spheres
Navigating my cosmic fate covered with fears
When the stars align the mystery of the universe shall be revealed
I dread not occasional eclipses in this life if shared with you
For the most beautiful sunset happens each day
when I look at YOU.
No comments:
Post a Comment